TPG Community

Get online support

ADSL connection unusable - help!

tkwong1980
Level 2

I've had 24 hours now with unusable ADSL in Hectorville SA and obviously can't call anyone at TPG, and can't utilise the chat function properly! Connection drops out every few minutes and on the rare occasion it's up, seem to be getting around 2.5mbps on a speed test.

I've tried plugging in my old modem with the same results. The current Asus DSL-AC68U gives an error of: "Your DSL line appears to be unstable. DLA (Dynamic Line Adjustment) which enabled by default has modified the necessary setting to improve network stability".

There's been maintenance workers digging up the footpath in the street this week so i'm wondering if they've done something? Can someone at TPG please do some testing for me ASAP as i've already missed out on a day of work and have a cranky 6 year old that can't get his streaming fix.

My username is my account name. Home line is 20110711 but i am unable to check for noise as i have no home phone. System log from this morning attached if this helps.

2 REPLIES 2
PeterW

Hello from TPG,
Thank you for contacting us, for verification purposes can you please send me a private message (PM) by clicking on my name and provide the following information:
Username
Full Name
Full Address
D.O.B.
I will reply ASAP on receipt of the above.
Regards
PeterW
My TPG app for IOS and Android - https://www.tpg.com.au/download

tkwong1980
Level 2

Thanks, PM sent... i'm desperate Man Mad