TPG Community

Get online support

ADSL2+ Dropouts problems

cindyzhou
Level 2

Hi, 

I am using ADSL2+ from TPG.

Internet speed has been slow for last 2 weeks with occasionally dropouts. Bought a new modem router (NETGEAR D6220 AC1200) and internet speed slightly improved after replacing the old one.

Last night (26th Nov 2018) it has long period disconnection and dropouts after reconect. It was just unusable. Speed is slow as well.

We have gone through the process of rebooting/turn off turn on and problems remained.

Any help will be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @cindyzhou,

Welcome to the community!

I was able to locate your acocunt using your community details. Initial test result shows a line fault causing slow connection to your service. I've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Technicians and this has been raised to our Engineering Team for further test and investigation.

Please be advised that assessment may take 24-48hrs and updates will be provided via SMS or Phone call by the Assigned Engineer.

I'd like to get your best contact number and preferred time. In case you need a reference: How to send a PM.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @cindyzhou,

I've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Engineers and provided the fault's case progress. This has been raised to Telstra and we are currently waiting for the completion on or before the 29/11/2018.

Let me know should you require furtehr assistance.

Cheers!