TPG Community

Get online support

ADSL2+ connection not working

JohnB_3146890
Level 2
On Friday 10th May my Internet stopped working. No PPP or DSL light ! TPG have no interest in fixing this issue despite all my requests and queries. I want this issue FIXED !
7 REPLIES 7
Will

Hi @JohnB_3146890,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry about the service disruption. Let me help you in sorting this out.

Can you send us a PM providing your customer ID or username along with your service address? We can't find your TPG records using your community details.

How to PM? Check this link.

Regards,

Will

Hi @JohnB_3146890 

Our records show that you have been contacted by a Complaints Resolution Case Manager regarding your concern. For follow up, you may contact your Case Manager directly by replying to the email sent to you or through the contact number noted in the message.

Regards,

JohnB_3146890
Level 2
The fact that I have been assigned a Case manager (useless), is irrelevant !
His "solution" to the problem is useless and of no assistance. It is just more of the fob offs and filthy lies that staff at TPG consistently use because your customer service is appalling and you just don't care!
Do not close this discussion, the problem (of your making) has NOT been resolved! I have informed the TIO and ACMA of your antics and callous dismissal of my attempts to report the problem and your complete disinterest in solving the issue, this situation has a long way to go!
Shane

Hi @JohnB_3146890

We've seen that our Complaints Resolution Case Manager sent you an email in regards with your complaint with your Standalone ADSL2+ connection.

Note: Standalone ADSL2+ service requires a separate active phone line to work.

I don’t have any further updates differing from what has already been communicated to you. We will pass this to our Complaints Resolution Team for additional reference. It is best to contact them directly via return email.

Let us know should you require further asistance.

Shane

Hi @JohnB_3146890,

Our Complaints Resolution Team is currently waiting for your return email.

Regards,

JohnB_3146890
Level 2
Once again you display your own ignorance, and the TPG reliance on lying to cover up your own incompetence !

The fact is I DON'T require an active phone service for internet, as I've been receiving internet service for over a year (you've certainly been charging me hefty fees) without an active phone service, so how can you say be true ?

And to top it all off, the phone service I cancelled was with iiNet, a business entity that you own, so you would (or should) have access to such records !

So stop it with the rubbish excuses and utter filthy lies that I have been continually fed by your rude and insincere staff.

Through your actions, my very important dinner party was ruined and I was severely embarrassed as a host. 12 years I have been an excellent customer, and you treat me like I'm a miserable donkey ! I STILL don't have any internet access and your useless "resolution" officer told me, as his solution, to go to another provider! HOW RUDE! He also tried to tell me that what happened was MY fault, what a complete joke.

So if he is waiting for my response, he can keep waiting, my lawyers will be formulating exactly what to say and then we will go to court!

Now either get me some Internet access or SHUT UP, because I'm sick of your appalling customer service!
Shane

Hi @JohnB_3146890

Regrettably, I wish I was the bearer of better news. We understand the our Complaints Resolution Case Manager already explained the resolution of this issue.

We recommend that you contact the case manager directly via return mail.

As mentioned above.Standalone ADSL2+ service requires a separate active phone line to work.

Let us know if we can be of any assistance. Thank you