TPG Community

Get online support

Adding an email address

SOLVED Go to solution
ella
Level 2

Not sure if this is the right forum - does anyone know how to add an email address to our internet service so that another family member can have their own emails please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
drbob
Level 6

Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Manage your Email Accounts"

Click on "Add Slave User" and fill in the details.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
drbob
Level 6

Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Manage your Email Accounts"

Click on "Add Slave User" and fill in the details.

Hope this helps!

Fiery
Level 4

ella

Not sure if this is the right forum - does anyone know how to add an email address to our internet service so that another family member can have their own emails please?

Are you on  ADSL orr NBN?

bayvets
Level 2

Hi. I just did that, but elais sent to slave account are coming to the original email inbox?!

How do I seperate the two?

Thanks

Luna
Level 5

Hi @bayvets

Perhaps you can check you've definitely created a slave (new email account) not an alias (just a username that will direct mail to the inbox it's attached to)?

If you go into My Account and look under Email Management --- Manage Your Email Accounts You should see it in the list:

image.png

bayvets
Level 2

Thanks a lot for the reply. When I log into my account it gives me option of alias only. There is no slave email?

I had one before and I deleted it, tried to put a new one but no option for it apart from alias?

Any advise?

Jana

Erika

Hi @bayvets!

Welcome to TPG Community! 

Slave email is a separate account that should has its own inbox. 

I've searched for your account using your Community details and I'd like to check that we have the right information before we continue. 

Can you please confirm to me via PM the username you've used when you logged in to my account? 

You would need to log in to My Account using the main account in order for you to create a slave account. 

Cheers!

Luna
Level 5

Hi @bayvets Jana,

You usually get some free email accounts with your internet account.

So let's say the username for your internet account is jana1234.

You can create a number of free email accounts or slave email accounts under jana1234 - e.g. janaslave1, janaslave2, etc.

You'll need to log into My Account using the username jana1234, not the username janaslave1.

Then you should be able to see the option to manage slaves.

Hope this makes sense Smiley Happy

Erika

Hi @bayvets,

Thanks for sending your details via PM. 

As advised on our PM, you can create a slave e-mail account by logging in to TPG "My Account" using your primary TPG username.

Please let me know if you would need further assistance.

fodel
Level 2

Cliquez sur "Ajouter un utilisateur esclave" et remplissez les détails.

192.168.100.1 192.168.1