TPG Community

Get online support

Adsl 2 + dropping off every few minutes and speeds not enough to load TPG webpage

Dan_Mulgrave
Level 2
Hi,
This is a uni student who is stuck and unable to work on assignments without the internet. I got the connection few weeks back. This will be the second issue from that time, last issue was a DSN issue i think. Hope it is at least the same again. Any possibility to fix this urgently? I cant wait days for the technician to call back :/.
Internet was working fine till 8.30pm today from the last time it was fixed.

Thank you and Kind regards
3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @Dan_Mulgrave,

Welcome to the Community!

As per checking, the issue has been escalated to our Engineering Team and they are now working on sending a technician to investigate further.

You will receive additional updates via SMS or a phone regarding the technician visit schedule.

We have already made follow up with the case engineer and put a note to prioritise this case.

Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.

Dan_Mulgrave
Level 2
Hi @RiezIM,

Thank you for the update. Looking forward for a response.

Kind regards,
Danesh
Riezl

Hi @Dan_Mulgrave, we can see that our Engineering Team has been in touch and discussed the status of the case.

As per checking, your service is currently affected by an outage and the estimated time of restoration is 23/April/2018 until end of business day.

We apologise for the inconvenience this issue is causing you, but we will continue monitoring the account and the case engineer will contact you as soon as additional update is received.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to drop us a message. Thank you.