TPG Community

Get online support

Adsl2+ Ridiculous speed plus keep dropping off

Jchaminda83
Level 2
Please never ever ever go ahead with this tpg service ever. Most Ridiculous internet provider ever cheap internet plus poorest service ever
Internet become slower than dial up internet speed and even keep drop off all the time
I was on the phone more than 30min try to connect no answer at all
Poor rediculous customer service
Last time customer service provider said they can't help at all
I will advice anyone planning to go
Ahead with these people think twice
1 REPLY 1
Erika

Hi @janithachaminda, 

Welcome to the Community! 

We would like to offer our sincere apologies for the drop outs and slow speeds you are currently facing with your connection. 

We would be more than happy to investigate for you to see what can be done to improve your connection’s performance.

I've located your account using your Community details and has conducted series of tests.

Currently, our the tests results does not show a physical fault on the line that would affect the stability and speed of your connection. 

We need to consider the factors that could possible cause drop outs. This issue is commonly caused by faulty hardware or phoneline like modem, filter, phone socket, internal cabling or poor copperwire quality.

I recommend that we have one of our technicians give you a call to resolve your issue as your service may be affected by other factors.    

Please let us know your best time and contact number via PM so I can get a technician to call you.

For your reference, please see our article about How do I private message (PM) in the community.

Regards,