TPG Community

Get online support

Adsl2+ connectivity issues

Kaburns0
Level 2
Hi,
My connection has been noticeably either really slow or frequently completely losing internet access since Thursday last week (6/12/19). I'm unable to stream video content and even loading news sites is problematic. Can you please advise of any issues in the Footscray exchange area. Others in my suburb are reporting NBN has just been switched on for them... could this have anything to do with it?
5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Hi @Kaburns0,

Welcome to the community!

I was able to locate your account using your community details. I've seen multiple dropouts and a line fault causing a slow connection to your service. I would like to know the setup of your modem/router if it does connect to a splitter together with a home phone. If yes, can you isolate the modem/router alone?

I would like to arrange a call from one of our Technicians for further tests and investigation, PM me your best contact number and preferred time.

In case you need a reference: How to send a PM.

Regards,

Shane

Hi @Kaburns0,

Thanks for sending me your details. I arranged one of our Technicians to call you tonight between 6-7PM Sydney time. Make sure to keep your mobile available for the call let me know how it will go.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @Kaburns0,

I've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Technicians. The line fault was escalated to our Engineering Team for further test and investigation. Assessment usually takes 24hrs and updates will be provided by one of our Engineers via SMS or Phone call.

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

Kaburns0
Level 2
Ok thanks. I never actually got a call so maybe they figured out from the info you already had. Cheers for the update, will see what comes from it.
Shane

You're always welcome, Kaburns0 ! 😄