TPG Community

Get online support

Apply SSL Certificate to Static IP

HKCCICT
Level 2

Hi,

We have a static IP from TPG which is provided with our fibre connection. I want to buy a SSL certificate from a certification authority, but the confirmation email will not come to us, and instead will go to hostmaster@tpg.com.au as that is the contact email when you do a whois. This is because the static ip's are leased by TPG to its customers. I need to know how I can get that verification email directed to me or is there another mechanism by which I can get SSL verification?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @HKCCICT,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us. You may raise this directly to postmaster@tpg.com.au for real-time update simply include your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

Regards,

Hi,

We have a static IP from TPG which is provided with our fibre connection. I want to buy a SSL certificate from a certification authority, but the confirmation email will not come to us, and instead will go to hostmaster@tpg.com.au as that is the contact email when you do a whois. This is because the static ip's are leased by TPG to its customers. I need to know how I can get that verification email directed to me or is there another mechanism by which I can get SSL verification?

Thanks