TPG Community

Get online support

Automatically Configured

Cobeyhaley
Level 2
I've just received a new modem and when i attempt to connect, it's still saying "Your newly installed broadband equipment is waiting to be automatically configured". I've unplugged and replugged all the cords, reset it etc. The lights seem to be all solid green as they should be in the troubleshooting guides. Help please!
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Cobeyhaley ,

Thanks for raising this to us. I am sad to learn that the modem/router is having issues with its Automatic Configuration Feature. I would love to help arrange one of our Technicians to contact you for real-time test and investigation. Please send me a private messagew with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include your best contact number and preferred time.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@Cobeyhaley wrote:
I've just received a new modem and when i attempt to connect, it's still saying "Your newly installed broadband equipment is waiting to be automatically configured". I've unplugged and replugged all the cords, reset it etc. The lights seem to be all solid green as they should be in the troubleshooting guides. Help please!