TPG Community

Get online support

Best way to get support for a continuing multiple disconnects each day?

DavidF
Level 2

I am trying to manage my TPG/NBN connection which in the last week has experienced multiple dropouts per day lasting from five minutes to many hours. This is not our first experience of such a sequnce of unreliability in what is otherwise a fast NBN service.

Most of the disconnects see our network termination device with no or only one (power) light showing - suggesting the issue is with the NBN upstream.

In the past my experience with reporting a disconnect to TPG has been frustrating with TPG support, when obtained, seemingly focused solely on the current disconnection instance rather than being concerned with the pattern or with future reliability - or even of explaining the factors behind the latest outage.

This is the first time I have used TPG Community posts as a way of seeking a better ongoing solution.

What is the best way to report and fix such sequences of frequent disconnects?

3 REPLIES 3
KarlB

Hi @DavidF 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

DavidF
Level 2

Have sent private message as requested.

KarlB

Hi @DavidF 

Thanks for your PM. I have requested for our Helpdesk Team to investigate and requested for someone to call you back later on today with an update.

Regards,

Karl