TPG Community

Get online support

Both internet and phone outage since 3oct in Dulwich hill

jooseong
Level 2

No action done so far only given lame excuses. Work from home. Loss income due to outage. Called and emailed Technical supports many times. No one seems to care. Help!!!

1 REPLY 1
Erika

Hi @jooseong

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that there's been some issues getting your connection up and running. Most certainly we want to see that you're back up and running as soon as possible. We see no benefit from you being down and want things running smoothly for you. However, faults and outages are things that can occur and is something that we always want to ensure is addressed and resolved as soon as possible, though in fault situations, we can only work with technician availability given by wholesale or third party technician groups who perform restoration. 

I've located your account and can see that this case is being handled by our Engineering team. We have identified that the issue is with the physical line controlled by the Telstra. and is affecting a multiple number of homes. This unfortunately means only Telstra technicians have the authority to fix this fault.

Our engineers have chased this and the update shows that the technicians would need to remake joints to restore the services.

I can also see that this case has now been raised to our dedicated complaint handling department; customer relations. As part of our complaints process, a complaints resolution case manager will be assigned as your sole point of contact and will be attempting to reach you on your contact information to discuss the concerns raised and work towards resolution.

Please allow our complaints team some time to assess your case. They will be in touch with you in the next 24 hours via email or phone to discuss your complaint. 

Regards,