TPG Community

Get online support

Can't connect to specific website

jeanetteo
Level 2

I'm no longer able to reach closetomyheart.com when connected to my WiFi (error message "took too long to respond").  I have tried multiple browsers and multiple devices.  I'm able to reach the site on my Telstra mobile, while using mobile data but not when connected to my WiFi.  Ping test times out.  Tracert times out after reaching Sydney (from Adelaide).  How can I resolve this issue?

3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @jeanetteo , please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help with your concern.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

jeanetteo
Level 2

Thanks for responding.  I have just tried to access the site again and it is now working.

Shane

Hi @jeanetteo. We are glad to know that the website is now working again, for any queries in the future feel free to create a new thread here in the community, cheers! Smiley Happy 

Thanks for responding.  I have just tried to access the site again and it is now working.