Cancel my account now

ericsoon88
Level 2

Hi, as TPG has still not provided internet and proper correspondence in regards to the status of where my connection is.

Please cancel my account and refund my fees ($179.94) that I have paid. its been 20 days since I have paid, the worst experience I have ever had with an internet provider..

User name: ericsoon88

Account number: 6782490

3 REPLIES 3
David_M

Hi @ericsoon88 

Before cancelling, i will check out a few things to see if i can help.
There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Kind regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @ericsoon88 

I understand you are frustrated, i would be too!

I have escalated your case to an Activations officer to try and find out what the delay is. Hopefully you can give us a chance to sort it out first.

Someone should call you today.

regards,

David_M

ericsoon88
Level 2

David,

I have just recieved an email stating:

"Thank you for choosing TPG as your Internet and Home Phone provider. 

Telstra, our third-party wholesaler, has informed us that your telephone line is connected through a piece of equipment called RIM (Remote Integrated Multiplexer).  This equipment is incompatible with the TPG ADSL2+ service you have signed up for.

If the address that you provided (as above) is incorrect or incomplete, please advise us of your correct address as soon as possible. We will be able to make the correction and resubmit your application.

If the address is correct, unfortunately it means TPG is not able to proceed with your application as this technical limitation is beyond our control. To cancel your TPG account, please email cancel@tpg.com.au with your Username or Customer ID.

If you wish to return a modem you have purchased from TPG, please send it back within 30 days to the following address for a full refund: PO Box 1844, Macquarie Centre, North Ryde, NSW 2113

Please use Registered Post to return your modem. We do not support shipment using Cash on Delivery.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you have any question, please reply to this email or ask the TPG Community on https://community.tpg.com.au."

I will proceed in the cancellation and send an email to the cancellation email.

Thanks

Eric