Cancel my internet

julianapiai
Level 2
I would like to cancel my tpg nbn account.
Username : julianapiai
Account holder name: juliana de abreu Piai
Request date of service cancellation: 29/04/2021
Reason for cancellation: no one showed up for the schedule appointment, also didn’t get any notice or message saying the appointment got canceled. Wasted my whole morning waiting for an appointment that apparently got canceled but I didn’t even get informed. Had to ring tpg to check what’s going one which first they tried to palm me off saying they had installations issues which was a story of course as soon as I said how can they have a installation issue if no one showed, then they said the actual reason was that a technician was not available. What a joke tpg how threat your clients like that, and of course to try and make me stay with tpg they offered me a month free but as soon as I said no they said I would be charged for the last 30days cause there’s a 30days notice funny they can’t waive that right? What a joke they make a mistake and I still have to pay for it ha
I want cancel ASAP.
Regards
Juliana
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @julianapiai ,

We're sad to know that you're considering to cancel the service because of no show attendance of the NBN Technician. We will raise this to our NBN Provisioning Team handling this and have them contact you, please shoot me a private message with your best contact number and preferred time tomorrow.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@julianapiai wrote:
I would like to cancel my tpg nbn account.
Username : julianapiai
Account holder name: juliana de abreu Piai
Request date of service cancellation: 29/04/2021
Reason for cancellation: no one showed up for the schedule appointment, also didn’t get any notice or message saying the appointment got canceled. Wasted my whole morning waiting for an appointment that apparently got canceled but I didn’t even get informed. Had to ring tpg to check what’s going one which first they tried to palm me off saying they had installations issues which was a story of course as soon as I said how can they have a installation issue if no one showed, then they said the actual reason was that a technician was not available. What a joke tpg how threat your clients like that, and of course to try and make me stay with tpg they offered me a month free but as soon as I said no they said I would be charged for the last 30days cause there’s a 30days notice funny they can’t waive that right? What a joke they make a mistake and I still have to pay for it ha
I want cancel ASAP.
Regards
Juliana