TPG Community

Get online support

Cancellation with reason slow and disconnected nbn internet (+ got better offer from other ISP)

mclapd
Level 2

I have been using TPG for over 3 or 4 years. But, I don't know why recently TPG nbn has started disconnected often and got slow and recently I got a better offer ($22 off from the current bill for 6 months) from a bit of well-known ISP. I wanted to cancel TPG but I can't seem to find the way to request by my registered email, mobile app, or TPG website. 

How can I ask TPG to terminate NBN service through one of the above 3 ways? I don't like to make a call or get a call from TPG. This is definitely, the last option.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @mclapd 

We want to keep you as a customer. Let us take this opportunity to turn around your experience and understand what causing issues with the connection speed.

Could you flick me a message with your details?

How to send a PM?

Regards

I have been using TPG for over 3 or 4 years. But, I don't know why recently TPG nbn has started disconnected often and got slow and recently I got a better offer ($22 off from the current bill for 6 months) from a bit of well-known ISP. I wanted to cancel TPG but I can't seem to find the way to request by my registered email, mobile app, or TPG website.

How can I ask TPG to terminate NBN service through one of the above 3 ways? I don't like to make a call or get a call from TPG. This is definitely, the last option.

Thanks!