TPG Community

Get online support

Change of plan timelines

sdcarey88
Level 2
How long does it take for a change of plan speed increase to take effect. We haven’t seen any email with a confirmation that the changes have occurred. Went from NBN12 to NBN 50. It’s been approx 30 hrs or so since request was done over the phone.
5 REPLIES 5
Riezl

Hi @sdcarey88 ,

Change of plan  takes 1-3 working days to process. If you have not received a confirmation through email, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can take a look at your account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

benheslop2
Level 2

How long after the confirmation email?

My upload speed has increased by download remains the same. Weird...

Daisy_Dhen

Hi @benheslop2

Welcome to TPG Community! New speed should take effect once the order has been marked as completed. Let us have your TPG username via PM so we can check on your account. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community
https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093#M45

Regards, 

Daisy_Dhen

benheslop2
Level 2
A factory reset on the modem fixed it 🙂
Shane

Hi @benheslop2,

We're glad to know that the factory reset did the trick. In the event you require more assistance in the future, feel free to create a new thread here on the community.

Cheers!

A factory reset on the modem fixed it 🙂