TPG Community

Get online support

Connecting to ADSL2+

akramhossain
Level 2

Hi, so I recently decided to swap over from Optus to TPG - I applied through the website on the 18th of Feb.

I have recieved my modem today and also my Optus internet has now today already disconnected - I had not advised optus anything at all - just when I applied on the website for TPG, when asked for the current ISP just stated I was with Optus and my ID with them

When I called technical support all they can really tell me is that it may take up to 20 days and that they need to send out a technician. 

Seeing already had ADSL2+ here already what else does the tech teally need to do? I had a telstra tech come out when we first got ADSL2+ here. And can it really take up to 20 days.... 

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @akramhossain,

Welcome to TPG Community!

The standard installation time frame for ADSL2+ services normally takes 10-20 working days.

Please send us PM with your TPG customer ID, username and address so we can pull up the account and check the status of your application.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community - TPG Community