TPG Community

Get online support

Contact support internet

ashleybosworth
Level 2
How on earth do i get into contact with tpg? I've called 3 times and have recieved no help? First call i was disconnected half way through. Second call they told me they would call me back within an hour- but didn't. I called for a third time they told me they'd call me back within 24 hours- they didn't. My internet/wifi has not been working for 3 days now, and has been extremely slow for the past few weeks. Im not sure what exactly i am paying for if i have no service? Can someone please assisst me because this is getting very frustrating I've never had such bad customer support. Enough is enough it needs to be fixed now and im sick of being ignored.
1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @ashleybosworth, we apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you.

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages. If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage 

If there are no known outages in your area, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community