TPG Community

Get online support

Continued Disconnections

hfreris
Level 2

NBN service has been constantly disconnecting, I have experienced three lengthy periods of disconnection in the last week, with no information regarding their cause.  Third party involvement notwithstanding, this is a service which I

am paying for, and the outages result in periods of no access to internet or voip phone.   I look forward to the service resuming soon, and for being compensated for the three days of internet which I am paying for and have been unable to use.

3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @hfreris, we have located the account using your community details. We have checked the status of your connection and it shows stable at the moment. Are you able to check what light on the modem and NBN connection box normally goes off whenever the connection drops?

Pete_H
Level 2
I'm having the same problem here in Geelong. It's been happening for over 2 weeks now.
Riezl

Hi @Pete_H, we have also received your query on a separate thread and we have likewise replied to it asking for your account details.

You may check our response here: https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Broadband-Internet/No-tech-support/m-p/46152#M17965

We'll wait for your PM.