TPG Community

Get online support

Date Usage on Unlimited Plan

peterbamford
Level 2

We are on an Unlimited Downloads Plan (10gb) and last month had a notification that we had exceeded our limit before the end of the month. This is actually impossible, as we only use the internet a few times per day for only a few minutes at a time. Is it possible that neighbours could have somehow logged into our account? There has also been a few instances of the phone ringing, and when answering it, there has been a conversation in progress.

Is there any way to detect if our account has been hacked? Can you please advise what we can do.

5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Hi @peterbamford,

I was able to locate your account using your community details. Our automated system sent you an email to notify that you almost reach the monthly 10GB data allocation for your NBN12. From the for the billing cycle 09-25 - 10-25 you consumed 9,513.47MB. To get more details you can visit this link.

I see no indication of breach in your Account's Network Security. To ensure the security of your network you can change your WI-Fi's password. We have an existing article available that may help guide on changing your Network's Wi-Fi password. How to change the wifi password?

I would like to arrange a call from one of our Technicians to check your phone line and see what causes of possible crossline/cross talk. PM me your best contact number and preferred time today.

In case you need a reference: How to send a PM.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @peterbamford,

Thanks for sending me your details and I apologise for the delayed response. I arranged a call from one of our Technicians today.

Tell me how it will go.

Cheers!

peterbamford
Level 2

Hi Shane

Is the call from the technician regarding the data usage or the interference on the phone line?

Thanks.

Shane

Yes @peterbamford. Please make sure that you'll be able to answer the call and tell me how it will go.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @peterbamford,

One of our Technicians tried to contact you unfortunately no avail. Let me know your best contact time, and I'll reschedule the call.

Cheers!