TPG Community

Get online support

Delay in technician support

Belfanti61
Level 2
Not happy to have to wait Thurs when connectivity issue reported until Tuesday for it to be sorted. NBN so unreliable. Have had more issues with connectivity since changing to NBN. Not good enough!
4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hi @Belfanti61 ,

Welcome to the community!

We're sad to know that there is a delay for the technician to fix the issue affecting the service. We'd love to help chase this with our Engineering Team, to better understand the situation please shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address no file) also include your best contact number and preferred time.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@Belfanti61 wrote:
Not happy to have to wait Thurs when connectivity issue reported until Tuesday for it to be sorted. NBN so unreliable. Have had more issues with connectivity since changing to NBN. Not good enough!

Shane

Hi @Belfanti61 ,

Thanks for sending me your details. I was able to locate the account using the given details and we have identified that the issue is with the network controlled by the NBN co. This unfortunately means only NBN co. technicians have the authority to fix this fault. At the moment, the fault is now under assessment and investigation of our Engineering Team, updates will be provided via SMS or Phone call when it becomes available.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Belfanti61
Level 2
Thanks Shane for following up
Shane

You're welcome, @Belfanti61. Let us know how it will go, cheers! 

Thanks Shane for following up