TPG Community

Get online support

Delays in receiving email

marbell
Level 4

I use a TPG POP email account. Lately I have had some email messages delayed between 2 to 7 hours from when they were sent until they were received. Other email has arrived promptly. Eg. When I was one of two recipients of an email, I have only known about that email when the other recipient sent me a later email as a reply to the first email. Eventually that first email showed up more than 6 hours later. Is the TPG mail server getting over-loaded or is there some other problem?

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @marbell ,

In response to your initial post located here.

This issue has been raised to our Postmaster for investigation, I will provide you an update when it becomes available.

Regards,

@marbell wrote:

I use a TPG POP email account. Lately I have had some email messages delayed between 2 to 7 hours from when they were sent until they were received. Other email has arrived promptly. Eg. When I was one of two recipients of an email, I have only known about that email when the other recipient sent me a later email as a reply to the first email. Eventually that first email showed up more than 6 hours later. Is the TPG mail server getting over-loaded or is there some other problem?