TPG Community

Get online support

Devices seem to be connect to the router but no internet

albertping
Level 2

Have been using NBN for the past 3 years and had no issue. 

Now i am encountering issue where all my devices seem to connect to the router fine, but unable to connect to the internet.

I think it start a few months ago (not sure) and only on rare occassions, but now it seems to be happening more frequently.

Each time i had to turn off the router/modem (Netcomm NF12) to get everything back.

4 REPLIES 4
Will

Hi @albertping,

Welcome to the Community!

Thanks for raising this with us. I'd like to check your account to better understand what's affecting your service. Though we're able to pull up an account using your community details, we're not certain if we have the right match. Can you send me a PM providing your customer ID or username together with your service address?

For your reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Will

Hi @albertping,

Thanks for providing your account username via PM.

Our records show that your connection to the server has been stable. So most likely cause would be the transfer of data between your router to your devices. That being said, I can see that a new router has been requested yesterday when you interacted with our Chat Support. You will be notified of the consignment details once it's available. Let's see how it goes after you set up the new router.

Regards,

albertping
Level 2

Thanks @Will 

Will keep you posted.

Will

We'll be waiting for your feedback, @albertping.

Cheers!