Drop outs

sdtrundle99
Level 2
I've had internet drop outs for months now. I was originally told our modem was old and was sent a new one. Same problem and have to restart the modem several times a week. Up until late last year the connection was great but now unreliable. No live chat option on the website also.
3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @sdtrundle99 ,

Let us help see what causing the dropouts and get to the bottom of this. Could you shoot us PM your details to better understand the situation and proceed with the initial investigation.

How to send a PM?

Regards,

I've had internet drop outs for months now. I was originally told our modem was old and was sent a new one. Same problem and have to restart the modem several times a week. Up until late last year the connection was great but now unreliable. No live chat option on the website also.

sdtrundle99
Level 2
Can't send a PM as the link supplied doesn't work . Surprise.
I have messaged Tech support so hopefully they can help with this ongoing problem.
Shane

Hi @sdtrundle99 ,

Glad to know that you have reached our technical support team, in the event that you will need a follow up with this case, feel free to send us a PM with your details so we can coordinate this with our team.

Regards,

Can't send a PM as the link supplied doesn't work . Surprise.
I have messaged Tech support so hopefully they can help with this ongoing problem.