TPG Community

Get online support

Email account Incorrect Password after reset

Mattycee2K21
Level 2

My wifes email account has not been working since March and I checked this morning and noticed that her email address payment had not come out (Our card was hacked so no longer worked) I changed the payment method and it has since been processed and shows nothing outstanding now.

I am still unable to log into the webmail account and also on her phone it claims the password is incorrect despite me resetting it after paying the outstanding amount.

I have had issues sending emails from her account previously and that was not sorted yet, but I have had no issues getting into the emails previously (Both on phone and webmail) can someone help me get both sending and receiving fixed?

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Mattycee2K21 ,

Thanks for raising this to us, we'd love to help see what causing issues on your Wife's E-mail, to better understand the situation shoot me a private message with the following details.

Customer ID:

Username:

Affecetd E-mail address:

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

You may also raise this directly to our postmaster by sending emails to postmaster@tpg.com.au

Regards,

@Mattycee2K21 wrote:

My wifes email account has not been working since March and I checked this morning and noticed that her email address payment had not come out (Our card was hacked so no longer worked) I changed the payment method and it has since been processed and shows nothing outstanding now.

I am still unable to log into the webmail account and also on her phone it claims the password is incorrect despite me resetting it after paying the outstanding amount.

I have had issues sending emails from her account previously and that was not sorted yet, but I have had no issues getting into the emails previously (Both on phone and webmail) can someone help me get both sending and receiving fixed?