Email server

ccs1
Level 2

I have a TPG POP3 email account and have moved to a location where a broadband internet connection is provided and I have to use it. Unfortunately the ISP does not provide an email server. I use Outlook and cannot send emails using the TPG server as the SMTP server. I know I can use Post Office (and it works fine), but I need to be able to use Outlook.

My TPG account is the Wild Pack email only account. I no longer have a TPG internet account.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @ccs1,

The only way to use the send an email using a Client is to use a designated SMTP server provided by the ISP being used. We recommend to use the our post office for sending emails or you have the option to connect the laptop/desktop via Wi-Fi on Mobile Network Data to use the email client for sending emails.

Regards,

I have a TPG POP3 email account and have moved to a location where a broadband internet connection is provided and I have to use it. Unfortunately the ISP does not provide an email server. I use Outlook and cannot send emails using the TPG server as the SMTP server. I know I can use Post Office (and it works fine), but I need to be able to use Outlook.

My TPG account is the Wild Pack email only account. I no longer have a TPG internet account.