Email

johnsid
Level 2

I am still using Windows Live Mail 2011 but it has stopped sending/receiving on one of our two email addresses.  All settings have been checked by our provider but it appears the next step is to uninstall and reinstall.  Is there a way I can save all my current email folders and their contents to ensure they are not lost? I'm assuming even it I have to instal another mail system I am going to have the same problem (loss of folders).  Would appreciate any help.

John

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @johnsid,

I was able to pull up an account using your community details. I'd like to confirm if the email addresses are TPG's email if yes, kindly PM me the e-mail addresses.

If you have a POP email, you have to manually export it from your email client, however you may need to contact your Email Client Provider on how to do it. But if you have IMAP email you can simply uninstall/reinstall the email client as the emails can be downloaded from the Email Server.

Regards,

Shane

Hi @johnsid,

Thanks for sending us a follow up details.

Using TPG Pop Email, you will not be able to keep the emails after you re-install your email client unless you manually export it. You will need to contact the Email Client Support for Windows Live Mail 2011 (Microsoft) to get information on how to do it.

Regards,