TPG Community

Get online support

Error when updating payment details

sksenia
Level 2
I'm trying to update credit card details but every time I try it's giving me this error :
You are not authorized to view this page. The transaction has not been processed.

If the problem persists please report your problem and quote the following Error Reference Number:

E-F9DBEFFC96AB4AF2966651D8D07FF19D

I've then called your support line and supposedly updated the details with one of your staff. Trusting it was done, I didn't check this until months later to only find out my old credit card was still being charged.
Can you fix this bug already? I need this done.
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @sksenia 

Let us help update the card details on file, could you shoot us a PM with your details to proceed?

Regards,

I'm trying to update credit card details but every time I try it's giving me this error :
You are not authorized to view this page. The transaction has not been processed.

If the problem persists please report your problem and quote the following Error Reference Number:

E-F9DBEFFC96AB4AF2966651D8D07FF19D

I've then called your support line and supposedly updated the details with one of your staff. Trusting it was done, I didn't check this until months later to only find out my old credit card was still being charged.
Can you fix this bug already? I need this done.