TPG Community

Get online support

Extremely High Ping & extremely slow Internet!

bigbird
Level 2

I would like to know why our ping is over 1000 and our internet is pretty much non-existent..to say it's slow is a severe understatement...pages takes minutes to load and gaming is impossible, and has been like it for almost a week now! This is not the service we requested and are paying for, especially since TPG customer service is as bad as Telstra if not worse.

7 REPLIES 7
Ken-C

Hi there             

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you Smiley Happy

kind regards

bigbird
Level 2
I don't know if anyone has been working on this issue but the ping has calmed down and seems to be ok for now..has there been any issues with nbn speeds just lately?
bigbird
Level 2
Ok so it seems the problem isn't fixed ..next night we still have a ridiculously high ping ..is this going to be a regular thing? If so we might have to look at different providers...
bigbird
Level 2
Yeah so over 700 ping ..what happened TPG? No answers ..no resolutions..no nothing
Mal_mod

Hi Bigbird, 

What device and connection are you using  for these results ?
i.e. Wired or Wireless, Desktop or Game console....

bigbird
Level 2
Hi Mal..we are on a wired connection on desktop and this happens every evening..
bigbird
Level 2
At this minute we did a speed test and we're over 300 ping!@@ help!