Got final call from TPG technician yet same answer was given: TPG is unable to solve my issue and I should cancel my services.
Asked the technician to help transferring the call to their customer service and I had to wait for the lady to review my record again and was questioned if I should talk to their technician. I said No because their technicians told me the is NO solution.
All I wanted is for TPG to proceed with the on hold cancellation request and it just seems so difficult. I've been requested to send an email and then wait for someone to contact me. I've sent email but how much longer do I have to wait??!!
After sending email to TPG, I submitted the online cancellation form too. I wasn't able to put an earlier cancellation date online and had to leave with the default date, which is one month later. I called TPG again reinstating it should be cancelled as of today and I shouldn't be paying early exit fee either as it wasn't my fault who wanted to move on but simply because TPG had no solution for my issue. I'll see what happens next.....