TPG Community

Get online support

Extremely slow Internet and Phone not working

scottghilton
Level 2
I have very slow Internet and no dial tone on my home phone.
Have turned modem off and done isolation tests to no avail. Have tried different phones and no luck

5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Hi @scottghilton ,

Welcome to the community!

We're able to locate an account using your community details to ensure we have the correct information please confirm the service address via PM and we'll perform initial test.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

We'll wait for your response.

Cheers!

Will

Hi @scottghilton,

Thanks for providing your address via PM.

I already performed tests on your connection and it seems like your modem is only detecting below 1Mbps from the line. Currently, we're not detecting any network issue. However, additional tests are required to determine where the problem lies. These tests are best done over the phone since we'll be requiring you to perform some steps which will require real-time testing. I'll be endorsing this case to our Technical Team so they can call you tomorrow. Can you PM us your best contact number and your preferred time for a call?

Regards,

scottghilton
Level 2

04XXXXXX and anytime between 9am and 9 pm

Will

Thank you for providing your contact details, @scottghilton

I have already raised the request for a call back from our Technical Team tomorrow (July 5) between 10AM - 11AM NSW.

Regards,

**Note: We edited your post to hide your contact number for privacy and security reasons.

Shane

Hi @scottghilton,

We've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Technicians and the connection issue with the service has been escalated to our Engineering Team for further test and investigation.

Assessment may take 24-48hrs and updates will be provided when it's available via SMS or phone call. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!