TPG Community

Ask, answer and talk about our products

FTTN dropouts

Level 3

After the issues with speeds I am now suffering from the infamous connection dropouts. Over the last 2 weeks I have had numerous multiple dropouts. What now

7 REPLIES

Hi @chatswood,

I run initial test on your connection and your service is connected for 2d 5h 11m.

I'd like to know on which device(s) you experience drop-out connection.

Regards,

Level 3

Sorry I've been away. All devices are connected to the modem by wifi. When we lose connection all devices drop out. Possibly it could be a wifi issue with the modem

Hi @chatswood,

Thanks for the additional details. Feel free to check this thread and see if this will help improve your wireless connection.

Easy Steps to Improve Wi-Fi Connection In Your Home

Let me know how it will go.

Cheers!

Level 3

we have one device connected by cable to the modem. this drops out at the same time. Also our upload has gotten progressivly worse. Down from 2 mbps to .5-.6 mbps

Thanks for the details @chatswood,

I'd like to arrange a call from one of our Technicians for further test and investigation.

Let me know your best contact time and I will use the contact number associated with your account.

Cheers!

Level 3

hi ShaneA,

I have just managed to perform a modem reboot from the homepage & the upload speed is back up to 2 mbps. I will see how it goes.

Once again thanks for your assistance

Hi @chatswood,

I am glad to know that. In case you will experience connection problem do not hesitate to post on this thread for additional details.

Cheers!