TPG Community

Get online support

Firmware update Archer vr 1600v

rishikandel
Level 2

Hi,

Do you have firmware update Archer vr 1600v? I have NBN and the firmware of my current router is 0.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 200810 Rel.53181n.

5 REPLIES 5
Riezl

Hi @rishikandel , please be advised that your modem has the latest firmware.

ariana73
Level 2

The dynamic dns function is broken now, i need it for my cameras

Shane

Hi @ariana73,

Thanks for raising this to us, are you getting any error message? We'd like to confirm the troubleshooting that you have done.

Regards,

The dynamic dns function is broken now, i need it for my cameras

ariana73
Level 2

the ddns function used to work nd update. with new firmware update it broken.

As mentioned previous post it connects fine, but when the dynamic ip changes it does not automatically update. using no-ip Free Dynamic DNS - Managed DNS - Managed Email - Domain Registration - No-IP

this feature is built in the modem/router.

I have to manually update it with new firmware, which means i need to travel once a week 2hrs to the location update it manually the ip, before with old firmware it updated automatically.

please can you esculate this to a level 2 or 3 Technician.

Shane

Hi @ariana73,

We raised this to our Engineering Team for further investigation to see if there is a workaround to set an auto update to DDNS settings.

Regards,

the ddns function used to work nd update. with new firmware update it broken.

As mentioned previous post it connects fine, but when the dynamic ip changes it does not automatically update. using no-ip Free Dynamic DNS - Managed DNS - Managed Email - Domain Registration - No-IP

this feature is built in the modem/router.

I have to manually update it with new firmware, which means i need to travel once a week 2hrs to the location update it manually the ip, before with old firmware it updated automatically.

please can you esculate this to a level 2 or 3 Technician.