Unfortunately now that it has started drizzling and raining again in the last few days, every time it has happened my internet connection has been disconnected. So it looks like the issue is not solved.
I have checked your NBN-FTTC 50/20 service on our NBN portals and all tests are passing at this stage.
Speed is also showing good at 43.01mbps.
There are different types of dropouts that you may experience:
1. Network dropouts, this dropout is caused by a line fault on TPG or NBN's network. Affecting all device(s) LAN/Wireless connected to the modem/router this may require a real-time test and investigation by our Technicians and Engineers.
2. Wireless dropouts, this issue only affects the device(s) connected via Wi-Fi which can easily be fix by doing adjustment to the modem/router's settings.
3. Dropouts caused by ongoing outage in your area.
In the event that you experience dropouts via Wireless/Wi-Fi connection, we recommend having a read on the following articles:
• Troubleshooting a Slow Internet Connection https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Featured-Articles/Slow-speed-issue/ba-p/1197
• Easy Steps to Improve Wi-Fi Connection In Your Home https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Featured-Articles/Easy-Steps-to-Improve-Wi-Fi-Connection-In-Your-Hom...
• Wireless Channel on your modem - what is it and why should I change it https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Modems-and-Devices/Wireless-Channel-on-your-modem-what-is-it-and-why...
We have also created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Broadband-Internet/How-to-Check-for-NBN-Network-Outage/m-p/45557#M17...
The connection only drops out for a few seconds to a few minutes at a time, which leads me to think it is not an actual NBN outage but something that is localised to my connection. I'm sure if it was a more widespread issue you would have heard a lot more about it, because during rainy weather, the disconnections are fairly frequent (multiple times per day). I've been experiencing this issue from when I had the NBN connection installed (more than a year ago?)
My devices that are not on Wifi (eg my TV) are also affected so it's not just the wifi that is being affected.
I've managed to get onto your tech support on the phone, I've been told it's been escallated to the egineering team.