TPG Community

Get online support

HFC NBN Fritzbox 7590 with Vonex and Crazytel VOIP ?

vinella
Level 2

Hi

Before I join up to the NBN Home Superfast Unlimited Data Plan:

Is the Fritzbox 7590 modem over a HFC NBN connection supported by TPG and will I have unrestricted access to use Crazytel and Vonex VOIP providers for my phone calls ?

TIA.

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @vinella ,

We created a list of non-TPG supplied modem available on the thread below.

List of Non-TPG supplied Modem/Routers for use with TPG NBN BYO Data Only Plans.

Does CrazyTel and Vonex require specific settings for the service to work? If so, could you let us know so we can check it on our end?

Regards,

Hi

Before I join up to the NBN Home Superfast Unlimited Data Plan:

Is the Fritzbox 7590 modem over a HFC NBN connection supported by TPG and will I have unrestricted access to use Crazytel and Vonex VOIP providers for my phone calls ?

TIA.

vinella
Level 2

Does CrazyTel and Vonex require specific settings for the service to work? ....

No, I just need to be sure that TPG allow these external SIP/VOIP connections without restricting/preventing them in some way (ie locking telephony to TPG VOIP services only)

Shane

There would not be any issues on our end as we would not block any external sip/voip.

We would provide you with internet connection, any set up or config needed should be handled by your voip provider.

Regards,

Does CrazyTel and Vonex require specific settings for the service to work? ....

No, I just need to be sure that TPG allow these external SIP/VOIP connections without restricting/preventing them in some way (ie locking telephony to TPG VOIP services only)