TPG Community

Get online support

Hi typing error. I have to retype

TM929
Level 2

Hi Rajen I put a post here before Re: Internet connection

Tech came in to connect TPG but not able to do so. I was told TPG cant connect where I live. I was adviced by the phone by customer service  and SMS too that installation still in progress and TPG waiting for Telstra confirmation its nearly more than 2 weeks and nothing has happened. Last month I paid the internet with out using it as Internet is not connected, few more weeks the automatic payment will be deducted. I dont think its fair to pay not being connected to the internet. Please look into it and adviced me. Please let the accounts know I want to stop the automatic payment till the Internet connected. if not I will stop the payment. I am very sorry but its been a few months of hardship to contact TPG and I was trying to understand and be patient but its getting too much. I really like TPG I am a long time customer, but since the covid starts it was very hard to get in touch with you guys.

Many Thanks

Customer ID - 6645917

1 REPLY 1
KarlB

Hi @,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl