TPG Community

Get online support

Home Wireless modem return

varuneha
Level 2

My Home Wireless Broadband Unlimited account was withdrawn as I was already connected to the HFC account, but I still received the modem and I've tried calling and emailing customer support to help returning it, but to no avail.

Its been many days since I've emailed and I am yet to receive any information about the return. Even tried calling customer service number, I either get disconnected or am tranfered to the Toll number (which itself was inactive on a weekend)

I've also received information about
Your Home Wireless modem must be returned to us in its original condition by 19-01-23, otherwise a Non-Return Fee will apply.

I only have 4 days left for this. Somebody please help ASAP.

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @varuneha,

Let us help arrange to return the 5G home broadband modem, could you shoot us a PM with your details to better understand the situation.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

My Home Wireless Broadband Unlimited account was withdrawn as I was already connected to the HFC account, but I still received the modem and I've tried calling and emailing customer support to help returning it, but to no avail.

Its been many days since I've emailed and I am yet to receive any information about the return. Even tried calling customer service number, I either get disconnected or am tranfered to the Toll number (which itself was inactive on a weekend)

I've also received information about
Your Home Wireless modem must be returned to us in its original condition by 19-01-23, otherwise a Non-Return Fee will apply.

I only have 4 days left for this. Somebody please help ASAP.

varuneha
Level 2

Just an update on this query. The moderators were able to send me a return label after a few days. It seems they were experiencing some system delays for sending out the return labels.

At the end it took me less than a day to set up a same day pick up for the return and the item is now marked as delivered a day after pickup.