TPG Community

Get online support

Home wireless broadband grind to a halt every evening

JSong70
Level 2

I moved to Home wireless broadband about 2 months ago. The evening speed has been dropping consistently after the trial period and is not showing any improvement. When i changed from NBN to wireless broadband, there was no problem with speed. Once the trial period is over, speed starts degrading daily. Why do you sell this services if you cannot maintain consistency and why is that different during trial period.

Can someone contact me tomorrow to discuss about this issue. I cannot use the internet in the evening.

The modem is located on a window and i have tried several positions with no improvement.

Thank you

JSong

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hey, @JSong70.

We got you. Let us arrange for our technical team to investigate the cause of the dropouts every evening and get this rectified. Could you send us a PM with your details?

How to send a PM?

Regards,

I moved to Home wireless broadband about 2 months ago. The evening speed has been dropping consistently after the trial period and is not showing any improvement. When i changed from NBN to wireless broadband, there was no problem with speed. Once the trial period is over, speed starts degrading daily. Why do you sell this services if you cannot maintain consistency and why is that different during trial period.

Can someone contact me tomorrow to discuss about this issue. I cannot use the internet in the evening.

The modem is located on a window and i have tried several positions with no improvement.

Thank you

JSong