TPG Community

Get online support

I just bought NBN50, however the upload speed seems weirdly slow.

m2k11zh
Level 2

First I will show the speed test image:

image_2022-01-20_103615.png

I am currently using NBN50 plan, and I have heard that the logical upload speed for this plan was 20MB/s.

Furthermore, after using the new plan, the download speed on 5G has been decreased for no reason as well.

image_2022-01-20_155316.png

I have tried to find QoS setting on Huawei home gateaway HG659, however I cannot find such option, please help me to get this problem solved.

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hey @m2k11zh,

I'd love to help fix the speed issue affecting the service, shoot me a Private Message with your account details (Username/Customer ID and the service address on file) also include your best contact number and preferred time. 

We'll have one of our Technicians to contact you for real-time test and investigation.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

First I will show the speed test image:

image_2022-01-20_103615.png

I am currently using NBN50 plan, and I have heard that the logical upload speed for this plan was 20MB/s.

Furthermore, after using the new plan, the download speed on 5G has been decreased for no reason as well.

image_2022-01-20_155316.png

I have tried to find QoS setting on Huawei home gateaway HG659, however I cannot find such option, please help me to get this problem solved.

Thank you!