TPG Community

Get online support

I want to cancel my internet

Kylie39
Level 2

13 REPLIES 13
Kylie39
Level 2
As soon as possible pls I know I need to do this in writing pls email me the information to do this
David_M

Hi @Kylie39 

Before cancelling, do you mind if i ask what seems to be your problem and is there anything i can assist you with?

You can post here or PM for a private discussion about your service.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Kind regards,
David_M

Kylie39
Level 2
I have had trouble with my signal for a long time and had to buy additional data regularly so I have swapped providers and wish to cancel my adsl
Kylie39
Level 2
I received an email saying you would like my account reference and service address should I put it on here because the one I sent through email say its not secure.
Kylie39
Level 2
Pls have I been able to cancel my subscription yet you seem to be making it very difficult to do.
David_M

Hi @Kylie39 

You can PRIVATE MESSAGE on these forums with your account CID/USERNAME, i have sent you a PM already.

You could post it here if you like, but its a public forum.

I need those details to find your account.

Regards,

David_M

Kylie39
Level 2
I used the email I was sent by you to send back my user name and address but obviously it didn't work. Where else do you suggest I post it if not here and not by phone call.
Kylie39
Level 2
Hello David_M I am still waiting for your reply I have contacted the complaint centre as I believe it should not take this long to cancel my subscription
Han1
Level 2
Hi David,
I am having the same issue and looking through this community, it seems to be the same with many people on here. I need to cancel my service but cannot get through to anyone to do so. I have also sent through a complaint and my next step will be to contact the Ombudsman.