TPG Community

Get online support

Installation delay & customer being put in a infinite loop

hfurhad
Level 2
Hi there, This is Hasan & one of your customer. Some of the events recently I am going through during this lockdown is worrying me a lot. Whatever I have been asked to provide by TPG to proof the occupancy, I have already provided to you guys. Then the NBN technician comes to my home to find out the issue. They sort out that there is a serial mismatch with my unit address. This issue was solved after the technician visited 2 times to my home. This afternoon, the technician came for the third time, and he finds with the NBN team that still there is an address mismatch. And, I am not sure what’s going on. I have been chasing this for last 17 days. I am a full time tertiary teacher, need to work from home & deliver lectures remotely. I can’t do my job. My wife is also a student & she can’t do her assessments properly. I have been explaining this situation multiple times to the TPG operator repeatedly. But I feel it’s not being considered with high importance. Can I please request to get this issue resolved, and advice what should I do to get my internet connection working, FOR GOD SAKE!!! Also, my all information are with you guys, please escalate this with NBN, and request them to activate or action whatever required and do it remotely. As we are in lockdown, I don’t think it’s a good idea that every time technician comes to my home & leave without resolving the issue. Thanks Hasan
1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @hfurhad , we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this installation issue is causing you. We'd like to look into this and check what can be done to fast track the resolution.

Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account. To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community