TPG Community

Get online support

Internet connectivity issues for the past month

melichaahmat
Level 2

Hi

How can I get someone to come out and check out the NBN connection? A troubleshoot is coming up saying that there is a problem with the cable itself. We haven't had proper internet here since moving to TPG. It consistently drops out and it's becoming a problem because I can't actually work from home or connect to the internet to study. Can somebody please actually get in touch to help. 

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @melichaahmat ,

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages. If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage 

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: 

If the issue persists, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and further assist you.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community