TPG Community

Get online support

Internet is offline all day

SOLVED Go to solution
hanbinzheng
Level 2
I'm just wondering why the Internet is often offline. I was pretty sure it was connected.
But when I hooked up a few minutes later it was offline and the DSL light on the modem flickered. it was still offline on my TPG app even if I reset it.

I can search for the wifi username but the network has been unable to connect from this morning. I have reported this situation to HELP DESK before. They have escalated concern to Engineering Department with Case ID 10801457.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @hanbinzheng ,

We're able to locate the account using the posted details. Our Engineering Team have identified that the issue is with the network controlled by the NBN co. This unfortunately means only NBN co. technicians have the authority to fix this fault.

Based on the latest update on file, our Engineers sent you an SMS from the propose NBN Technician visit you may reply to the SMS to confirm.

Further updates will be provided by our Engineering Team via SMS or Phone call. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards, 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @hanbinzheng ,

We're able to locate the account using the posted details. Our Engineering Team have identified that the issue is with the network controlled by the NBN co. This unfortunately means only NBN co. technicians have the authority to fix this fault.

Based on the latest update on file, our Engineers sent you an SMS from the propose NBN Technician visit you may reply to the SMS to confirm.

Further updates will be provided by our Engineering Team via SMS or Phone call. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards, 

hanbinzheng
Level 2
Hi.

Thank you for your reply. I just need to confirm by text message and then the NBN technician can come to my home to solve this problem right?

Regards,

Shane

Hi @hanbinzheng,

Yes. Once you reply the confirmation you should receive complete details for the Technician appointment. 

Cheers! 

Hi.

Thank you for your reply. I just need to confirm by text message and then the NBN technician can come to my home to solve this problem right?

Regards,