TPG Community

Get online support

Issues with my streaming service

arminglf
Level 3

Hi,

For the last ferw days my streaming service has been unwatchable. I've tested this service in different devices (android box, phone, etc) wired and wireless and it's the same, just buffering.

I've tested it in my phone using mobile data and it works perfectly fine, then switch to WiFi and the problem comes back.

I've also tested it using WiFi at work and it works fine again so it's only with the internet connection at home.

I reset the modem yesterday, call to get it connected again but the problem persists.

Can you please check that I haven't been put any restriction to connect to any server please? I'm starting to think that could be the case because I can stream other services like youtube live with no issues, it's just this particular one and only with my home internet.

Can you please check my account and clear any type of possible restrictions that I could have?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
sajalm

Hi,

I am checking it, pls give me sometimes.

Regards,

Sajal

sajalm

Hi Armin,

From our end all test are good , we can't see any issue, if you could send us the web address your are having issue than I can further check it.

Regards,

Sajal

arminglf
Level 3

Hi sajalm,

I've sent you a message.

Thanks.

sajalm

Hi,

Pls check your message, I have tested that website and it doesn't work from any other service provider as well. I went to the main page of the website and it says site is currently unavailable.

Regards,

Sajal

arminglf
Level 3

Thanks but that is not a website, it's just the server address, you need to connect via an app.

And like I mentioned, it works perfectly fine using my phone with mobile data (Optus), and also using the internet at work (Telstra), its only having issues with my home internet where it buffers every two seconds, so it is connecting but somehow very slow.

The speed tests are good so not sure why only this is very slow.

faisal0
Level 2

I've had similar problems before. It's great that you've tested it on different devices and ruled out some issues. Contacting your service provider was a smart move, and they should be able to help. Also, you can use this guide on how to watch Hulu in Saudi Arabia. Sometimes, it's just a hiccup on their end, so hopefully, they can resolve it for you soon!