NBN DROPPING OUT

dudunalinn95
Level 2

I am quite disappointed with TPG customer service and technical support. It has been a few weeks since my internet connection has been droping out every couple of minutes. First, we tried to solve over the phone, and for that reason, I spent quite a few hours on hold. It looked like the problem was sorted out, but suddenly the connection started droping out again, exacly like before. I had been told the router could be the problem, so I requested a new router, with the promise that I would receive updates about the router delivery, but for my surprise, 3 days after I requested the router, I called TPG in order to check up on the estimated delivery, and guess what? There was no order for my router. Can you imagine how disappoint is that?

A few days later, the new router provided by TPG has been delivered to my place. After quite a long time on the phone, TPG provided the support to set up the new router. At first, it looked like it was working fine, but just a few minutes after the router had been set up, the connection started dropping out again. The same exact problem, which has been going on for a long time.

After the new router has been set up and I still do not have access to my internet connection (which I pay for it, by direct debit btw) I have been calling TPG every single day, and no one is able to help me. I had been told all sort of excuses, and I still do not have access to my internet. It keeps dropping out every couple of minutes. In the past few days, I have spent more than 10 hours on the phone, begging for help, and no one is able to help me.

I hope I can have my internet back as soon as possible. I am very disappointed with such poor technical support.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @dudunalinn95 ,

Welcome to the community!

We're sad to know that you're having issue with the service. We're able to locate an account using your community details. We've seen that the ongoing issue with the service is still under assessment by our Engineering Team.

Based on the recent update, one of our Engineers has been in touched with your earlier today and advised
that we have identified that the issue is with the network controlled by the NBN co.

This unfortunately means only NBN co. technicians have the authority to fix this fault. This has been escalated to NBN Co for further investigation also, a replacement modem/router has been shipped.

We'll chase and pass this information to our Team for additional reference on this escalaed fault. Updates will be provided when it becomes available, let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!