NBN FTTN dropouts

b0
Level 2
Level 2

The internet drops out and upstream would horribly be slow. Already had a cabler check our connection and disconnect other sockets and called TPG a few times but problem still persists.

Capture.PNG

24 REPLIES 24
Shane

Hi @b0,

Welcome to the community!

I would love to help and see what causes dropouts on your connection. I tried to use your community details to pull up the account unfortunately no match.

Also, on what particular device(s) do you experience the dropouts?

If it is a wireless we made an article on how to improve your wireless connection available here.

Nonetheless, kindly PM me your account details (Username/Customer ID for further test and investigation).

In case you need a reference: How to send a PM.

Regards,

b0
Level 2
Level 2

PM sent. When the internet drops out, no device can access the internet including ethernet devices.

Shane

Hi @b0,

Thanks for the details. Allow me to run initial tests on your connection and get back to you as soon as I got the test result.

Cheers!

Shane

@b0 wrote:

PM sent. When the internet drops out, no device can access the internet including ethernet devices.

When was the last time you experience the dropout? Initial test results shows your service is currently connected for 17h 55m and no dropouts occurred in the last 24hrs there is no line fault detected.

b0
Level 2
Level 2
There has definitely been at least 10 dropouts yesterday. The dropouts
might stop for a few days or would start to dropout again.
Shane

Hi @b0,

I'd like to know on which specific device(s) you experience the dropouts. It clearly shows that your service is stable connected for the last 22h 48m.

I will monitor your connection for the next 24hrs and see if dropouts will occur.

Regards,

b0
Level 2
Level 2
I'm using the HG659. It doesn't drop out everyday but when it does, it could happen 10 times a day. Very annoying!
Riezl

We apologise for the inconvenience this issue is causing you, @b0.

The connection looks stable at the moment, but we will continue to monitor this and please also let us know if the issue persists so we can investigate further. Thank you.

Shane

Hi @b0,

I would like to arrange a call from one of our Technicians for further test and investigation.

Initial test shows a minimal dropouts on your connection.

Kindly PM me your best contact number and preferred time today.

Regards,