TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Installation in Progress:: Technician Not Arrived:: Poor TPG Service

waqasiqbal88
Level 2
I'm quite disappointed from NBN/TPG installation team even couple of friends advised me not to go with TPG because of poor service. But yet decided to take risk and found that friends were saying true. 

Let me escalate and explain the issue. NBN installation requested was submitted on 28 Mar 2019 and I got NBN installation date on  09 Mar 2019 from 08am to 12:00pm. 

09th Mar 2019 (NBN Installation Day):- 

• 08:24am: made a Follow up call on 1300 993 012 to inform no technician contacted me yet.
  • 11:20am: Made a Second follow up call on 1300 993 012 to get details of Technician as no one contacted me yet. As per one of Case Manager, Technician will reach very shortly. 
  • 12:00pm: Made a Third follow up call on 1300 993 012 to get details of Technician as no one contacted me yet. As per one of Case Manager, Installation time slot is between 7:00pam to 02:00pm. Even she is making just lame excuses and making fool.
  • 01:52pm: Made a Fourth follow up call on 1300 993 012 to get details of Technician as no one contacted me yet. Again Case Manager was making lame excuses.
  • 2:07pm: Made a Fifth and final follow up call on 1300 993 012 to confirm what will happen next. As usual rong and fake information by Case Manager
 One thing more, due to uncertainty of NBN installation (as I'm not sure whether NBN tech will come on 20 Mar or Not or as usual TPG will make lame excuses),  I bough another Internet plan for a month from Optus. My Questions are quite simple which TPG don't wanna answer:
1- I've already paid 100AUD for service but till now service is not active.
2- I've bought Internet from Optus to continue my work. Why should I bear double payment i.e., one to TPG and one to Optus. if TPG is not capable to provide services then they should close business and sell Vegetables and fruits. 

Well, I'm pretty sure TPG will never improve their services. Only Customer  will suffer. You should be able to find my account details easily using my community details and I look forward to a response and resolution.
1 REPLY 1
Will

Hi @waqasiqbal88

Welcome to the Community!

Thank you for raising this with us. We're able to locate your records using your community details.

Based on the records, we can see that your initial appointment was scheduled for March 9 for the installation of NBN HFC. Due to technician capacity constraint, the appointment was missed by NBNCo.

I can see that you have spoken to one of the Provisioning Case Managers today to move the appointment to an earlier date which is already showing booked in the system.

In case you're concerned about your billing cycle, it hasn't started yet. The initial billing cycle commences when your installation is complete.

If you have further questions, please let us know.

Regards,