TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Intermittent dropouts since March, FOUR calls, no solution.

Bradmh2810
Level 2

I haven't had any luck with the call centres, i've gone through them FOUR times to no avail. so let me try here.

We've been having drop outs since march, no ryhme or reason to them, no consistant times. sometimes during peak, a lot of the time it isn't. sometimes we get none at all for a day, othertimes we get over 16 disconnects in a few hours.

The last call was forwarded to the engineering team i beleive, and the issue appeared to have been solved, that was aprox 3 weeks ago.

However, this week it's started happening again. (In fact it happened AGAIN as i was typeing this for 23 MINUTES 11:30-11:53)

I'm pretty convinced at this point it is a line issue, as thats the only avenue that hasn't been explored yet.

If it helps, i get massive packet loss leading up to a D/c, i notice these as i'm usually playing an online game of some sort, or using voip.

needless to say i'm getting very frustrated with this issue, and quite frankly, if it can't be sorted out the 5th time i'm going to have to take my money elsewhere, but i'd rather not. been with TPG for years.

Router log from today looks like this:

TPG Example.png

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Bradmh2810,

Welcome to the community!

I tried to use your Community details to pull up the account unfortunately no match.

I would love to help and see what causes dropouts on your connection.

Kindly PM me your account details (Username/Customer ID or Contact number associated with the account).

In case you need a reference. How to send a Private Message.

Regards,