TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Multiple Drop Outs over a, week

garytootell
Level 2
Hi I've been having multiple Drop outs for over a week. DSL light drops off then 1 - 5 minutes later it reconnects. Happens throughout the day. Then this morning could not connect to router at all via WiFi even with all green lights. Did a router power down a few times and still having issues. I also did a full router reset a few days ago. Working from home and honestly not workable. Not getting much help or support.
3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @garytootell,

Sad to learn that you're having issues with the connection, I ran an initial test to the service it shows that the modem/router's connection is dropping out on our network. I'd love to help arrange one of our Technicians to contact you for real-time test and investigation. Send me a Private Message with your best contact number and preferred time.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Hi I've been having multiple Drop outs for over a week. DSL light drops off then 1 - 5 minutes later it reconnects. Happens throughout the day. Then this morning could not connect to router at all via WiFi even with all green lights. Did a router power down a few times and still having issues. I also did a full router reset a few days ago. Working from home and honestly not workable. Not getting much help or support.
garytootell
Level 2
Pm Sent. With details.
garythomann13
Level 6

Suggest providing more information.  Location suburb and/or postcode.

Start logging date and time drop outs occur.