NBN Outage

Leah05
Level 2

We live in Chermside West in Brisbane and we have been without a solid constant internet service for over one week now. My husband could not work from home as we had no internet. Our security cameras go offline all day, because we have no internet. Our Google Home cannot work, because we have no internet.

We pay for internet, and yet we do not have 100% internet usage, on any day.

"technicians are in your area restoring the NBN connection" is what we are being told every day!

This is ridiculous in the 21st century in a capital city. We had better internet service in Vietnam!! 

When is this expected to be sorted out?

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Leah05 ,

Welcome to the community! 

We're sad to know that you're having issues with the service. We're able to confirm that there is no outage in the area this is could be an isolated case. We'd like to take this opportunity to turn around your experience and get to the bottom of this.

To better understand the situation, send us your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

Here is how, How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@Leah05 wrote:

We live in Chermside West in Brisbane and we have been without a solid constant internet service for over one week now. My husband could not work from home as we had no internet. Our security cameras go offline all day, because we have no internet. Our Google Home cannot work, because we have no internet.

We pay for internet, and yet we do not have 100% internet usage, on any day.

"technicians are in your area restoring the NBN connection" is what we are being told every day!

This is ridiculous in the 21st century in a capital city. We had better internet service in Vietnam!! 

When is this expected to be sorted out?